Neighborhood & Amenities
At the edge of historic Simsbury Town Center is the stunning
boulevard entry into Powder Forest with its expansive brownstone
walls and flowering trees beckoning you upward. At the top, you
will find Highcroft with its inviting village feel, featuring:
A naturally-inspired setting, high atop the ridge of The Powder Forest neighborhood.
- Highcroft Lodge, the onsite resident center, offers a lounge, gathering rooms, business center, game gallery and entertaining kitchen.
- The Fitness Center offers cutting-edge weight training, cardio-fit, and stretching equipment.
- The saltwater pool with loungers and cabanas boasts a large sunning terrace . The patio features covered porches, an outdoor grilling kitchen, bocce court and a relaxing fire pit.
- Plenty of other spaces to entertain and unwind at the Playscape, Dog Park, Grilling Areas and in the Village Green.
- Devotedly constructed by a Certified Green Builder with an eye for conservation meeting Energy Star Standard 3.0.
- Shingles, columns, windows, and doors inspired by the Craftsman architectural design movement.
- Cut from the authentic fabric of Simsbury using brownstone in the iconic style of this historic town.
- It’s a short jaunt to local grocery, coffee, restaurants, recreation and music venues.
- Ride & discover why Simsbury is the first town in CT to receive a Silver Bicycle Friendly Community designation.